* Separate signal input ports for Wii (also Wii U, but not Mini Wii) and PS3
* One RGBHV signal output, 15 pin, can be connected to PC monitor or HDTV
* Red and white stereo signal output with RCA ports
* Green RCA port is a colorless video output port, which is used to adjust the output format of game consoles.
* No need for an extra power supply * 160cm length VGA cable Description:
* Transfer pictures from the Wii and PS3 console that can be displayed on a PC monitor or HD TV
* The resolution of the pictures is 480P(640*480) when connecting with the Wii game console. The resolution of the pictures is controlled through the game console.
* The resolution of the output pictures is 480P/720P/1080I/1080P when used with the PS3 game console.
* The product will only work properly once the settings are set up properly with the Wii or PS3 game console.
* The frequency of the output pictures is 50/60/75HZ * Audio output signal port is compatible with speakers and a headphone.
* Power consumption: 150MA-200MA, supplied by game console
Unfortunately it´s not working with all monitors, mainly with Samsung there is the problem that all 30 secounds the screens makes a short flash. Please consider this before buying when you are using a Samsung monitor or TV.