The SCART to HDMI Converter up-scales SCART (including RGB, Composite Video and Audio L/R) signal from devices such as Sky, Sky+, Standard DVD player, Wii Console, etc. to HDMI 1080p. It is with real scaler function, and output resolution is fixed at 720P or 1080P to avoid compatibility problem.
- HDMI output: 720P/60Hz, 1080P/60Hz;
- SCART audio is integrated into HDMI out as well as pass-through to earphone or sound box output;
- Automatically detect RGB(50/60Hz), Composite Video(NTSC/PAL);
- Auto-store setting of output resolution.
- Scales SCART signal (RGB or Composite Video) to HDMI 720p or 1080P
The box comes with manual and power supply.
Unfortunately some devices do not have correct RGB Cables. Home computers like the Sinclair Spectrum for example, do not even support the needed blanking signal on PIN16. So it need to be modified. Also on the market are Scart cables for many game consoles, that do also not support RGB at all or without the blanking signal as well. Here is a website that explains what to care about a proper cable for SEGA (Dreamcast, Megadrive, Master), Nintendo (N64, SNES, Gamecube, Wii), PS2, SNK Neo Geo, Atari Jaguar und Xbox: