ArcadeR 9-pin Joystick compatible with Sinclair, Atari, Commodore, Sega etc
Item number VAR7030
It is far better to play games on your retro games console / computer with a retro joystick.
However this joystick is not old, it is made with modern techniques and components / parts like cable, micro-switches and buttons.
It is available in a wide range of different colours.
It is compatible with most retro games consoles / computers including .... Commodore C-64, Amiga, Atari, Sinclair ZX Spectrum (+2/+3 needs an adapter) etc.
As well as this .... you can connect the ArcadeR Joystick to your PC to use with Emulators, by purchasing the DB9 - USB Adapter we offer.
- Interchangeable parts, microswitches, fire buttons and knobs can be purchased separately
- Parts are compatible with SANWA standard
- Stable plastic injection molded housing with UV protection
- Option for Auto-Fire and Fire 1 / Fire 2 switches
- Vacuum suction cups for stability (also available as a spare part
- Available in many different colors